The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Twenty-five

Pin It
"I Wanna Be a Fireman When I Growd Up"
Oil, 6" x 6"
Sold.
Ok. So when I started writing this post and went to type the correct "day" in the title, I thought to myself ... "No way, it cannot already be Day 25". So I triple checked my blog posts and finally just looked on my phone to confirm that yes, it is the evening of the 24th.  Which of course means this post is Day 25. Seriously? Where did this month go? It's weird because there were days when I agonized that I had to paint a painting. And yet now I am SO sad the month is almost over! I know we will all continue to paint when February arrives, but there is nothing better than knowing there are 400 artists out there participating in this challenge along my side. I love that.

Today's painting is the last of my "toddler shoes" collection. I was thrilled today when I sent my new client photos of all of the "baby shoes" paintings. He not only bought all four of them but said, "We obviously found the right artist". His response absolutely made my day!

I hope you all enjoy the weekend and have fun painting. We are almost done!

My upcoming workshops:
Feb 3 - 5, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA
Feb 10 - 12, Palette Knife Painting, Atlanta, GA (one spot left!)
March 17 - 19, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA

Check out the website for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. I am now teaching workshops at the beach and renting out the house. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails