The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Holiday Ornaments and Monday Online Studio

Pin It
"Holiday Ornaments"
Oil, 12" x 12" on canvas panel.
Click here to purchase.

I just finished painting this painting and it is the demo for my December online painting class. It took me all day to complete as I find it is much harder to paint when you have to think and talk! There is something about filming a demo that causes me to paint slower! I absolutely love this paintings and look forward to finding a wonderful home for it. What a great painting to pull out every year and display with your holiday decorations!

If you would like to learn how to paint this painting then sign up for my online classes. You can sign up for the December class or all twelve months (and enjoy a special discount). Plus, you can watch the videos over and over as you will have access to the classes for one year! Click here to find out more about my online classes.

Finally, don't forget my 2015 calendars are on sale. Click here to purchase.
Leslie

Check out my 2015 workshop schedule! I am coming to Cape Cod, Atlanta, Charlotte and Richmond in 2015! Plus you can paint and stay with me in Ventura, CA at the beach house! Click here for more information! I am offering Monday Online Studio painting classes beginning October 2014! Join me each month as we paint boats, roosters, glass, beach scenes, umbrellas, etc. with a palette knife! Click here to sign up! www.dickblick.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails